If you have problems when to initiate Windows Live Messenger 2011 Beta, and probably freezes several times to you because you are undergoing an incompatibility between Internet Explorer 9 TP3 all this working on Windows 7 SP1 Beta follows these steps to solve it:
If you have installed Internet Explorer 9 TP3
1. Beam click in Beginning and enters the Control Panel.
2. Within programs, you click in Desisntalar.
3. In the panel of the izquiera, you click in installed Updates.
4. It Looks For update KB2028560
5. It Selects the update and you click in Desinstalar.
6. It Reinitiates your PC and it tries to return to do loggin in Windows Live Messenger 2010 (Beta).
If you have installed Windows 7 SP1 Beta
1. It Updates drivers of your desinstala or video card the SP1 version Beta of your equipment (looking for the KB in Windows Update).
2. It Reinitiates your PC and it tries to return to do loggin in Windows Live Messenger 2010 (Beta).
If the problem continues happening, you can send an e-mail to me with the reported error porDXdiag and the technical details on the part of the Dr. Watson to investigate this error.